• Unemployment refers to a situation, when a person is able and willing to work at the prevailing wage rate, but does not get the opportunity to work. The term unemployment is directly related with the concept of labour force, because the people, who are not included in labour force cannot be regarded as unemployed. [Read more…] about Unemployment – Indian Economy – IAS APPSC TSPSC
Rights in the Indian Constitution
- Constitution sets limits on the powers of the government and ensures a democratic system in which all persons enjoy certain rights through Fundamental Rights
Indian Economy on the eve of Independence
Most of the Aspirants preparing for competitive exams won’t read NCERT books due to time constraints. Here I am giving the GIST of ” Indian Economy on the eve of Independence “with new learning strategies.
- India –> British —- Raw Material Supplier
Reason – Industrial Revolution [Read more…] about Indian Economy on the eve of Independence – IAS APPSC TSPSC
POVERTY AND SOCIAL SECTOR
- Poverty is defined as the minimum basic consumption level, essential for survival.
MAKING OF CONSTITUTION
Constituent Assembly – brief history:
- Before Independence, British rulers formulated and implemented various constitutional laws for the administration of Indian affairs
- In 1927, British Govt provided an opportunity to Indians for for framing their own constitution.
- Lord Birkenhead, the Minister of Indian Affairs, informed the willingness of British Govt to consider a constitution prepared by Indian and acceptable to all Indians