BHAKTI MOVEMENT in India
COMING OF EUROPEANS
Factors behind coming of Europeans:
- European economy was growing rapidly reflected in the rise of towns and increase of trade and there was a steady demand for oriental goods.
- The earliest traces of human existence in India so far discovered is between 4,00,000 and 2,00,000 BC from Sohan valley (now in Pakistan) North – West Part of India
- Neolithic settlements in Indian subcontinent are not older than 4000 BC.
- Wheat and barley were the first cereals grown by Indians.
- The name India was derived from the rivername Sindhu which is also known as Indus.
Download Indian Art and Culture Study Material here
Indian Art and Culture Made Easy with New Learning techniques – Keywords, One Liner Approach, Images and Mnemonics.
All the questions were directly or indirectly covered in IAS UPSC prelims and mains 2015 — 100% Success Rate.
Each and every part of the syllabus is presented with Images and One Liner Approach.